Friday, December 21, 2012

This is Halloween

Okay people, we're just about caught up to the present time. I have to rush through autumn real quick because, let's be honest, I really want to talk about the awesomeness of Christmas. So here goes.

Overall, things were pretty boring. I picked up some transcribing work, which meant that I sat at a computer for several hours a day for several weeks in a row. I actually enjoyed it a lot, but that doesn't mean I should blog about it any more.

Halloween came and went. Jacob went to work dressed like a pirate. I was jealous.


We carved pumpkins.


I very seriously considered turning all of our lights off on Halloween evening and pretending we weren't home, but Jacob's co-worker found out my plan and called me a Halloween Grinch. I relented, bought candy, turned on all the lights, and lit the jack-o-lanterns. We had about five trick-or-treaters come by and ended up with a huge bowl of candy. I learned my lesson. Next year I will be a Halloween Grinch.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment