Monday, May 11, 2020

A Spoonful of Sugar

Almost caught up! February 2020 in few words...


Lydia turned two!


She fell asleep with chocolate in her mouth. See it drooling out? We had to pull over the car and wipe it out of her mouth, we were so scared she would choke on it in her sleep 
Thomas' drawing of a triceratops!!! Isn't it amazing?!?!?
The things I find around the house...
Another month, another puppet show
It was a good one!



Here are the valentines we gave out this year
In addition to the homeschool co-op Valentine's celebration, we also hosted a party for some favorite homeschool families. The kids squealed with delight when they woke up to this very simple decoration on Valentine's Day.
We decorated cookies at the party. This is Thomas' cookie. Good gracious, child.
I think he likes it.
We celebrated Chinese New Year at the library

First time ice skating!
Thomas skating without help! And Abby gliding on one foot!
Television shows in bed are a delightful and rare treat around here
Just a fun picture I took from my bedroom window one afternoon while I was folding laundry upstairs. They play really nicely together.


Meeting Cinderella at the library...





A rare sunny day in February





Weekly art class with our homeschool buddies: painting self portraits!

No comments:

Post a Comment